2009年3月3日 星期二

I'm Back

Hi everyone, im back again. Everyone seems active in blogging. Even Gavin has his own blog. These every single sign made me realised that i cant leave my blog sleep like that anymore. haha. So, what we should start from? Singapore. I'm in Singapore now having my 2 months industrial training attachment at Frontken (Singapore). I'm busy 5 days a week from 8.00 a.m. untill 5.45 p.m.. It's totally bored during weekends... Isolated V4 machines made me don't have the mood to visit shopping arcades, Mat rempit and Mat Pelepak made me lazy of going to Johor.. You can see those Mats gathered in a group in every angle, every corner, every direction and so on... It's just like you go to Kuching Plaza and Electra House, Kuching =_=" or maybe for the following weeks i will just spend in the cyber cafe near my appartment. It's quite cheap to do online stuff at only SD1 per hour... but please don't convert it to Malaysian Ringgit. You might convert the cheap to expensive too.. the exchange rate is 1SD to 2.4MYR. 1 more month i will be back to Kuching.. that time i can go out with anyone i wish and there's no more boredrea... Behold, i started looking forward to this moment.. how about you? xD!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言